RJ45 Locking Insert Helps Prevent Accidental or Unwanted Cable Connections
The N2LPLUG-010-YW lets you maintain strict control over your patch panel, wall plate or network switch’s RJ45 ports. The insert locks into an RJ45 port, preventing those without proper access from connecting cables. Not only does this protect data and deter tampering, but it also helps prevent a network connection from weakening due to too many ports in service. This package includes 10 yellow RJ45 locking inserts.
Easy to Install or Remove in Just a Few Seconds
This RJ45 insert secures a lock to most types of RJ45 jacks in a patch panel, wall plate or switch to prevent unauthorized connection of a patch cord or other compatible network equipment. Just connect the N2LPLUG-010-YW to the panel or switch’s RJ45 port for a secure lock. You’ll hear a click to confirm the insert has locked into place. To remove the insert, use the Tripp Lite N2LOCK-KEY-RD security key (sold separately).
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Lead to a Costly Dropped Signal
Yellow color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or patch panel and helps prevent the insert from becoming inadvertently removed. The insert’s compact design doesn’t interfere with adjacent RJ45 jacks, even in high-density applications.
- RJ45 locking insert helps prevent unwanted cables from being connected
- Universal design works with most panels, wall plates and switches with RJ45 connectors
- Compact shape helps adjacent ports maximize their connection without blocking them
- Can onl be unlocked with security key (sold separately) to ensure protection
- Color-coded yellow for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or patch panel
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.