Extends a Gigabit Ethernet Signal up to 550 m (1804 ft.) Using SC Multimode Cable
Converts UTP copper connection to duplex fiber over long distance, then back to copper at opposite end while auto-sensing the proper speed
Fiber optic technology moreeffective than Cat5e/6 over long distances
Supports 50/125 multimode fiber optic cabling up to 550 m
Supports 62.5/125 multimode fiber optic cabling up to 400 m
Connection requires an N785-INT-SC-MM at both ends
Advanced Monitoring and Control
ports automatic sensing of network speed
Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation
Supports automatic MDI/MDI-X configuration
6 LEDs indicate network and fiber link status at a glance
No additional software orvers required
Compact unit sets up in minutes
Durable metal housing designed to last
Power supply includes international plug adapters for North America, U.K., Europe and Australia
- RJ45 jack supports auto-MDI/MDI-X to bridge various network devices
- Supports both full- and half-duplex operation
- LEDs indicate Ethernet and fiber link status at a glance
- Includes North America, U.K., Europe and Australia plug adapters
- Plug-and-py operation with no software or drivers required
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.