Tripp Lite introduces it’s new OM3 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) "Aqua" cables, for use with 10Gb Ethernet applications. These new technology, 50/125um, LC/LC Fiber Optic cables, provide nearly four times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5u m multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of Single-mode cable, at a much reduced cost. LOMMF cable allows 10Gb serial transmission over extended distances in the 850nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers ( VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LAN’s, SAN’s, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers.
High-Speed, High-Bandwidth, Low-Cost
- 8 Meter ( 26ft ) LC/LC, OM3 Rated
- 10gb Ethernet speed to 300 meters @850nm
- Use with VCSEL and LED laser light sources
- High-Speed, High-Bandwidth, Low-Cost
- Backward compatible with legacy LAN’s
- Ideal for Fibre Channel (SAN) applications
- IEEE 802 and TIA LOMMF compliant
Use with VCSEL and LED laser light sources
Ideal for Fiber Channel (SAN) applications
|Connector Type||LC - LC|
|Length||26 FT. | 7.92 M|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.