The N820-25M-OM4 10 Gb/100 Gb Duplex Multimode 50/125 OM4 LSZH Fiber Patch Cable is OM4-rated for use with 40/100 Gb Ethernet applications up to 300 meters (at 850 nm). For fast, clear signal transmission through your local area network (LAN) or storag e area network (SAN), this high-speed, low-cost cable provides ten times more bandwidth than conventional 62.5 m multimode fiber and performance rivaling that of single-mode cable. Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber, the aqua-colored N820-2 5M-OM4 is manufactured using top-quality materials. Dual male LC connectors are widely compatible and thoroughly tested to meet stringent insertion loss standards. It has 50/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass and a low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket, which limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making this cable perfect for poorly ventilated areas. This laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cable is ideal for LANs, SANs and high-speed parallel interconnects for h ead-ends, central offices and data centers. It’s commonly used with vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser (VCSEL) and LED laser light sources. Complies with IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF standards.
- OM4-Rated for 40/100 Gb Ethernet Applications
- Allows 40/100 Gb serial transmission up to 300 m (@ 850 nm)
- Provides 10x more bandwidth than conventional 62.5 µm multimode fiber
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Meets current IEEE 802.3ae d TIA LOMMF standards
- Ideal for LANs, SANs and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices and data centers
- Commonly used with VCSEL and LED laser light sources
- Error-Free Signal Transfer
- 50/125 duplex glass fiber construction
- Lsmoke zero-halogen jacket
- Sturdy dual LC male connectors meet insertion loss standards
- Aqua-colored for identification as a 10 Gb cable
|Connector Type||LC - LC|
|Length||25 M | 82.02 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.