Tripp Lite MTP/MPO to MTP/MPO fiber patch cables allow high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms. They feature Push/Pull tab connectors that offer maximum accessibility in high density installations; install / remove with one hand. The MTP/MPO connector is approximately the same size of a SC connector but since it can accommodate 12 fibers, it provides up to 12 times the density, thereby offering savings in circuit card and rack space. N844 series cables are manuf actured using laser-optimized, 50/125, OM3 multimode cable, and support speeds up to 40GbE.
No need for long fan-out cables or individual long duplex cable runs
- MTP / MPO Push-Pull Connectors for Quick Fiber Optic connections
- Push/Pull tab connectors offer maximum accessibility in high density installations; install / remove with one hand
- 12 times the density of SC style connectors
- High Density design cuts don on installation costs
- 50/125 OM3 Rated Multimode Fiber, 850nm
- Plenum rated jacket
- Unique cable ID label for Quality Control and Traceability
- Each cable 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- Test data supplied with each cable
- Custengths available
12 times the density of SC style connectors
50/125 OM3 Rated Multimode Fiber, 850nm
|Connector Type||OTHER - OTHER|
|Length||10 FT. | 3.05 M|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.