400 GbE Cable Supports Higher Bandwidths Needed for Next-Gen Data and Voice Networking
As the amount of traffic in data networks grows, so does the need for next-generation devices and fiber cables to support much higher bandwidths in cloud services, hyperscale data centers, telecom applications and equipment OEM companies. This multimode 50/125 OM4 breakout cable is an ideal choice for 400G Ethernet applications up to 100 meters (at 850 nm). It has documented insertion loss and back reflection tes ting on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards.
24-Fiber MTP/MPO Connector Designed for the Latest QSFP-DD Transceivers
The MPO connector has a wide parallel optical interface for use with the latest 400G QSFP- transceivers, making this cable an excellent solution for your high-density network application. The MPO connector is the same size as a standard SC connector, but much denser, allowing vertical stacking in switches or patch panels where space is at a premium. Pull tabs make the cable easy to install or remove with one hand. The LC duplex connectors are recommended for high-density feed-through cassettes with no splicing required.
Aqua Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The OM4-rated cable has an aqua jacket, which is easy to identify quickly in a crowded patch panel or switch and helps prevent the cable from becoming accidentally disconnected. The three-millimeter ruggedized plenum-rated jacket has low smoke and flame characteristics, making it suitable for premise applications in ceilings, walls and ducts.
- OM4-rated cable recommended for 400 Gb speeds up to 100 m (@ 850 nm)
- MTP/MPO 24-fiber end designed for next-gen 400G QSFP-DD transceivers
- Connectors tested for low insertion loss and back reflection to ensure top performance
- Plenum rated for horizotal premise applications in air ducts and drop ceilings
- Aqua jacket allows fast, easy identification in a crowded switch or patch panel
|Connector Type||OTHER - OTHER|
|Length||3 M | 9.84 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.