J-Hooks: An Inexpensive Alternative to Cable Trays
These 3/4-inch batwing J-hooks are recommended for setting up network or digital signage installations that require cabling to be run above drop ceilings, below raised floors or through inner duct systems for long distances. Tripp Lite’s NCM-JHC08-25 comes with 25 swiveling batwing J-hooks that attach to a threaded rod or ceiling wire.
Designed to Accommodate a Wide Assortment of Cable Types
Less expensive and more flexible than cable trays or dder rack runways, these J-hooks accommodate Cat5e/6/6a, fiber optic, audio/video, coaxial and other cable types. They comply with TIA-56B-C, TIA-569-C and ISO/IEC 14763-2 requirements for structured cabling systems, making them a perfect accessory for contractors, IT staff and cable installers.
Made from Galvanized Steel to Provide Proper Long-Term Support
These easy-to-install J-hooks are made from 18-gauge galvanized steel with a zinc-plated finish. To give you an idea of their strength, theyffer stress-free support for up to 10 Cat5e cables, 15 Cat6 cables or five Cat6a cables. Maximum weight capacity is 27 kgs. Built-in anchor points allow you to use cable ties (sold separately) to secure cabling in place.
- Recommended for network and digital signage cabling above ceilings or below floors
- Made from galvanized steel designed to hold long lengths of cabling up to 27 kgs.
- Offers stress-free support for wide range of cables, including fiber, A/V and Cat5e/6
- Built in anchor points allow use of cable ties to hold cables in place
- Package includes 25 batwing J-hooks that comply with TIA/EIA requirements
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.