Model NV-218A-PVD Video Transceiver with Power and Data is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
This product incorporates the transceiver engine of NVT Phybridge’s popular NV-214A-M video transceiver with the added value of Power and Data connections to and from the camera. Power, Video and Data are routed via UTP and RJ45 or screwless terminal block inputs/outputs. Used at the camera, the passive NV-218A-PVD has a 9? mini-coax mini lead for direct video output connection from the camera. Along side this coax lead are two sets of screwless terminal blocks for quick pass through connections for your camera?s Power and Data. On the "house" or output side of the product you have the option of using convenient screwless UTP connectors or the more efficient RJ45.
The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the NV-218A-PVD allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. The NV-218A-PVD carries a limited lifetime warranty and is UL and cUL list ed. Alternative Product(s): NV-216A-PV; NV-226J-PV; Moving to IP Check out NVT Phybridge’s CHARIoT Solution.
- Single-Channel Power-Video-Data Transceiver
- Camera Power-Video-Data (PVDTM) transmission
- Connect camera power at distance via UTP
- 9 mini-coax cable for mounting flexibility
- Built-in transient protection
- Transmit video up to 750ft, 3000ft with an active receiver
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.