The TOA NX-300 is a network audio adapter that utilizes packet audio technology. Connecting the NX-300 to a network (LAN or WAN) permits high-quality audio or contact control signals to be transmitted in real time. As existing networks can be used, sys tems can be constructed with no need for the installation of new wiring. Broadcasts using audio files and up to 8 different levels of priority control can also be made, and provided by stations, factories or other central facilities to individual bases . It can be mounted in an EIA equipment rack (1U size) with the use of an optional rack mounting bracket or installed on a wall using an optional wall mounting bracket.
- Dual-Channel is Capable of the Bi-Directional
- 1 Input Audio Signal Can be Streamed to Maximum 16 Output (Unicast) or Maximum 64 Output (Multicast)
- Balanced Inputs and Output with Isolated Transformer
- The Rear Panel Features a Complement of 8 Contact Iputs and 10 Contact Outputs
- Rack, Desk, Surface Mount Installation
- Operating Temperature -10 to 50 Deg C
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.