Fluke Networks’ OptiFiber Pro Series OTDRs make novices experts and experts faster. Automated trace analysis and setup supports applications including data centers, PON and outside plant. Advanced features include Manual Expert mode, gesture-based in-d epth trace analysis and SmartLoop for bi-directional testing. Supports Versiv copper and fiber loss certification modules.
- First OTDR with a smartphone user-interface
- Industry’s shortest event and attenuation dead zones
- Accelerate fiber certification with the fastest set-up and trace times
- SmartLoop technology enables the testing of two fibers in a single test eliminatingthe need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
- Splitter detection for automated discovery of splitters. Up to 3 cascaded splitters may be found or manually configured
- Macrobend detection identifies loss differences between 2 wavelengths.
- Instantaneous bi-directional averaging results included at no charge
- Expert Manual Mode - simplifies experimentation which allows you to zero in on the part of the trace that interests you
- Ability to edit or add events - Add 0dB events not sen by the OTDR or change an event to the correct type: APC connector, a splice or loss event
- Span a portion of a link - allows the setting of the distance and range that you want to investigate
- Stackable results and batch processing of traces.
- Versiv mdular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Compatible with Linkware Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare PC Cable Test Management Software.
|Type||OPTICAL TIME DOMAIN REFLECTOMETERS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.