The OptiFiber Pro OTDR is built from the ground up specifically to meet the challenges of enterprise fiber infrastructures. Fast set up and trace times find problems fast while the Taptive user interface turns any technician into a fiber expert, elimin ating the errors that occur when testing fiber. Ultra-short dead zones enable testing of condensed, connector-rich fiber used in datacenters. Built in Visual Fault Locator. Modular Versiv platform provides combined Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) te sting and reporting when paired with CertiFiber Pro module. Copper certification and Ethernet troubleshooting modules are also available.
- Future-ready VersivTM design supports copper certification, fiber loss, OTDR testing and hardware upgrade
- TaptiveTM user interface simplifies set up, eliminates errors and speeds troubleshooting Industry’s shortest event and attenuation dead zones
- Accelerate fiber certification with the fastest set-up and trace times
- EventMap view negates the need for OTDR Trace Analysis
- Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with CertiFiber Pro ProjXTM system manages job
|Type||OPTICAL TIME DOMAIN REFLECTOMETERS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.