- OMNIVSINT800 Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- Supports entry level PCs up to 40 minutes during blackouts to enable shutdown without data loss
- Regulates brownouts as low as 159 volts back to usable levels without using battery power
- 4 IEC320 C13 outlets with complete AC surge suppression
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country specific plug
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Trip Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Single line phone suppression protects standard dialup/DSL phone connection
- Audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs offer complete UPS and line power status information
- 800VA power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment
- 4.3 minutes full load runtime (800VA), 10.8 minutes half load runtime (400VA)
- Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel
- Optional PDUBHV10 bypass PDU ables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Attractive full color retail packaging
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.