The indoor/outdoor distribution cable provides network performance for the applications of today and tomorrow that can be used in non-traditional building entrance facilities. This cable has an NEC OFNP Flame safety rating combined with Arid Core water blocking technology which makes the cable suitable for installations in riser or plenum environments and wet locations such as ducts between buildings, installation in conduits that are installed in the buildings slab, which are considered "wet" going into a "plenum" space. This cable is available in TeraSPEED single-mode, LazrSPEED 50 micron or OptiSPEED 62.5 micron multimode fiber
- All-dielectric construction eliminates the need for bonding and grounding
- Black, UV stabilized jacket is resistant to chemical, moisture, abrasion and sunlight and does not require additional protection in most installations
- Utilizes ARID-CORE water blocking technology which makes the cable suitable for the outside plant environment, with gel-free cable access
- Meets requirements for tight buffered constructions and suitable of installation in true OSP environmental conditions
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.