CPI’s Basic eConnect(TM) PDUs are a new generation of power distribution products that connect you to your evolving enterprise data center. Whether you need to connect a few pieces of equipment or need to support high density computing with multiple bl ade servers in every cabinet, Basic eConnect PDUs provide simple, reliable power distribution to equipment in your cabinets.
Choose a Basic eConnect PDU for reliable power distribution in high density applications when no local or remote power monitori ng is required. Basic eConnect PDUs are rated for use in ambient air temperatures up to 149F (65C) and can be confidently deployed in cabinets with CPI Vertical Exhaust Ducts or in hot aisle containment applications. Universal tool-less mounting hard ware allows the PDU to attach to the mounting brackets in most ITC cabinets. The low profile design, only 2.2"W x 2.2"D (56 mm x 56 mm) at the outlets and 2.8"D (71 mm) at breakers, fits in the 0U space along the side of most cabinets and does not bloc k access to the mounting rails or airflow from equipment.
Various combinations of IEC C13, IEC C19 and NEMA 5-20R outlets are spaced and grouped for convenience, and there is an attachment point next to each C13 and C19 outlet for a snap-on power reten tion cord tether that is used to secure power cord connections. Most PDUs include an attached 10’L (3 m) power cord with an IEC or NEMA style plug rated for 100-125 Volt, 200-240 Volt or 380-415 Volt input. Alternately, some models have an IEC C20 inle t and the power cord is ordered separately to match specific site requirements. Simply choose the plug and outlet combination that matches your power requirements.
CPI’s Basic eConnect(TM) PDUs provide simple, reliable power distribution to equipment in your cabinets
- 149F (65C) temperature rating provides reliable power distribution in hot aisle containment environments today and well into the future
- Universal mounting with tool-less installation hardware that is spaced to match the mounting brackets in most ITC cabinets
- Low profile design that fits in the 0U space at the side of your equipment cabinet and does not block access to equipment mounting rails or exhaust airflow from equipment
- Broad selection of standard configurations that combine different power inlets/plugs with a mix of outlets to match your facility requirements
- More power options including support for special applications like 120/240 Volt split-phase and 380-415 Volt three-phase inputs
|Number of Outlets||36|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.