KANTECH SYSTEMS | P225W26
Proximity Reader, 26-Bit Wiegand, Mullion Mount, Dual Encoded, 4.5 to 14 Volt DC, 45 Milliampere, 6.5" Read Range, 1.75" Width x 0.84" Depth x 4.5" Height
- Compatible with Dual-Encoded 26-Bit Wiegand and Kantech Extended Secure Format (XSF) Proximity Card
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Ensures Quick and Reliable Card Reading
- Reader have Weatherproof, Vandal Resistant Design for Indoor and Outdoor Application
- Some Reader Offer Two-Factor Verification (PIN Plus Card)
- Bicolor Reader LED and Piezoelectric Buzzer
- Card is Dual Encoded with 26-Bit Wiegand and XSF
- High Security XSF Offer Over 4 Billion Unique Code Combination
- Some Card are Suitable for Dyeblimation Printing for Photo ID Badge
- Keytag is Resistant to Cracking/Breaking
- Attach the Adhesive-Backed Tag to any Non-Metallic Card or Device to Create a Proximity Card
- Kantech XSF Card Can be Encoded with Over Four Billion Unique Code
- Quick Conne Terminal Block (P225 and P325 Series) Allow for Easy Wiring and Save Time and Money
- Up to 73 CM(29 Inch) Read Range (P600)
- RoHS Compliant
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
|Read Format||PROXIMITY CARD (NON-SMART)|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC READERS AND KEYPAD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.