CPI’s Monitored eConnect(TM) PDUs are a new generation of power distribution products that connect you to your evolving enterprise data center. Whether you need to connect a few pieces of equipment or need to support high density computing with multipl e blade servers in every cabinet, Monitored eConnect PDUs provide reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring.
Choose a Monitored eConnect PDU when you need to measure power use for each rack or cabinet. Monitored eConnect PDUs p rovide continuous, automated voltage, current, power and power factor monitoring for each breaker on the PDU with 1% metering accuracy for power measurements. An easy to read central display provides detailed information about power usage. Additionall y, each PDU has an Ethernet connection, an external connection for two environmental probes and two connections for linking PDUs together. You can enter the IP address using the local display for quick attachment to the network. Then, access the PDU re motely using a web browser for detailed measurements and to set upper and lower threshold alarms for power, temperature and humidity. Link up to 20 PDUs together to share a single Ethernet connection and IP address. The web browser lets you easily clic k between linked PDUs and any alarms are summarized on a separate tab. As an alternative, you can monitor the PDU with a third-party software that accepts SNMP traps.
Monitored eConnect PDUs include the features of the Basic eConnect PDUs, which are a low profile design, universal tool-less mounting and can be confidently deployed in cabinets with CPI Vertical Exhaust. Ducts or in hot aisle containment applications in ambient air temperatures up to 149F (65C). Various combinations of IEC C13, IEC C19 and NEMA 5-20R outlets are spaced and grouped for convenience, and there is an attachment point next to each C13 and C19 outlet for a snap-on power cord retention tether that is used to secure power cord connections. Most PDUs inc
CPI’s Monitored eConnect(TM) PDUs provide continuous, automated cabinet-level power monitoring with 1% metering accuracy
Provides local and remote power monitoring for the PDU
Use in data center and equipment room cabinets and racks to remotely monitor c
- Continuous, automated power monitoring at each breaker with 1% metering accuracy
- Local display with an interactive screen that displays combined power measurements
- Remote monitoring through a network connection using a web browser
- Easy network setup using the local display to enter the IP address for fast deployment onto your network
- User defined alarms for each circuit breaker on the PDU indicated by a flashing LED near the central display and summarized on the built-in web interface
- Connect any combination of up to 20 networked PDUs together and access all PDUs through a single IP address using the built-in web interface
- Optimized for high density applications with a low profile design, universal tool-less mounting and use in ambient air temperatures up to 149F (65C)
- Broad selection of standard configurations that combine different power inlets/plugs with a mix of outlets to match your facility requirements
- Low profile design that fits in the zero U space at the side of your equipment cabinet and does not block access to equipment mounting rails or exhaust airflow from equipment
|Number of Outlets||30|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.