Tripp Lite’s 6 foot DVI to VGA cable allows PC users with a standard HD15 connector to connect to LCD Flat Panel Displays, Projectors, and HDTV with DVI-I connectors. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both the DVI and HD15 connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.
DVI-A Male to HD15 Male molded connectors
- Superior molded cables with foil-shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Constructed from mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction for superior signal quality
- Gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity
- DVI-A Male to HD15 Mae molded connectors
- PC and Mac compatible
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- Supports analog signal only
Gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity
Meets DVI DDWG Standard
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.