The P583-006-BK Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort 4K @ 60 Hz Adapter Cable (M/M) connects an mDP- or Thunderbolt-enabled computer or laptop to the DisplayPort input on a monitor, television or projector. No separate power adapter is required, and this bl ack six-foot cable meets DisplayPort 1.2 standards. It lets you play digital video and audio from your mDP computer on your existing DisplayPort display without having to buy a new mDP monitor.
Recommended for displaying 4K x 2K video on a large monitor or digital sign, the P583-006-BK supports Ultra High Definition video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz. Its locking DisplayPort connector prevents the cable from becoming accidentally dislodged. The cable supports HBR2 bandwidth up to 21.6 Gbp s.
Gold-plated connectors and contacts resist corrosion, provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. The uni-directional cable only transmits from an mDP source to a DisplayPort monitor. It’s backward compatible with previous DisplayPort versions.
- Connects the Mini DisplayPort (mDP) or Thunderbolt output on your computer or laptop to the DisplayPort input on a monitor, television or projector.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.