The Moog Videolarm PB24 Series outdoor power box provides an economical solution for providing video security cameras with electrical current. Constructed of a rugged cast aluminum NEMA box enclosure, the PB24 Series has been designed to complement. The Moog Videolarm FusionDome and vandal-resistant rugged housings by simply bolting to the wall mount slots on the box. Available in either a standard version or battery backup model, which provides a minimum 10 minute operating window when nearby power is interrupted, the PB24 Series adds an additional level of protection to the camera system when used in conjunction with its power feed.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Rugged cast aluminum NEMA 4 enclosure
- Meets IP66 standards to prevent the induction of minute particles
- Designed for direct conduit connections
- Complements Moog Videolarm outdoor camera housings
- Provides 4 amps of power at 24 V AC
- Battery backuodel (PB24BB) provides up to 25 minutes of extended power, 12V DC Cameras
- Pole mounting clips included
- Options include video and power surge protection
- IP Reset option available: Provides systematic solution for IP camera and wireless lock ups.
|Voltage/Current Type||110 VAC|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.