The rack-mount Pretium connector housings (PCH) are available in 1U, 2U and 4U sizes and mount in 19-in racks or cabinets. Combined with the modules, panels, harnesses, trunks and jumpers, they provide a tip-to-tip solution for your fiber optic network .
Data Center, Enterprise Networks
- Compatible with Plug & Play Systems modulesDesigned to support Plug & Play Systems applications Splice in the housingSaves rack space and the cost of the second housing Removable top (1U, 2U)Maximizes ease of access Transparent f ront door (04U and 02U)Permits viewing while protecting installed patch cords Large removable fiber guides in frontEffectively manage high patch cord densities
Mounting Type: Rack 19-in, Rack 23-in
Product Type (FOH): Rack-Mountable Hardware
Fiber Capacity: Up to 144 fibers installing FC/SC/ ST Compatible connectors, or up to 288 installing LC connectors
Height Unit: 4U
Housing Color: Gray
Housing Type: PCH
Locking Availability: Front or rear
Maximum Number of Panels per Housing: 12
Panel or Module Type: CCH
Splice Tray Options: Can be used with optional PC4-GOV-SPLC or PC4-SPLC-12SR splice tray holder.
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-cm): 18x43x41 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 7x17x16 in
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.