The PD Series is a comprehensive vertical power strip line comprised of 17 pre-configured strips in four different sizes - all available and ready to ship from stock. Featuring multiple circuit, amperage, and termination choices, stock PD Series strips can satisfy many power requirements right off the shelf. All strips are constructed from 16-gauge steel, finished in a durable black powder coat and are UL Listed in the US and Canada.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part has beeniscontinued by supplier.
- Both 15 and 20 Amp circuits
- Isolated (technical) ground circuits
- Single and dual circuits (with color-coded outlets for each circuit)
- Multiple MOV surge and spike protection (non-MOV strips available)
- Circuit breaker protection (non-protected strips are also available)
- Multiple termination choices: cord with plug, metal flex with tails, or J-box
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.