Microchip’s PD-9001GR is a single port, high-power solution
for remote powering of current and emerging high power
applications. Generating up to 30W, the PD-9001GR enables
remote power for a new range of applications including
802.11n Access Points,an-tiltzoom (PTZ) cameras and
video-phones. It complies to IEEE 802.3at PoE standard and
is backward compatible to IEEE802.3af. It can power both
existing 10/100Base-T network devices and emerging
wireless 1000Base-T devices such as WiMAX and wirelesIEEE 802.11n access points.
- IEEE 802.3at compliant with 2-event classification
- IEEE 802.3af backward compatible
- Output power of 30W is guaranteed
- Supports 10/100/1000Base-T applications
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3af devices
- Safe: low power devices receive only the power they neAutomatic Detection and Protection of non-standard Ethernet terminals
- Compact design fits easily in WLAN Access Point and
- IP Cameras installations
|Number of Ports||1-2|
|Type of Device||HUB STANDALONE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.