The PD-915R rackmount power distribution unit is equipped with 8 rear outlets, and one front outlet. Standard equipment includes surge and spike protection, EMI filtering, and a 9’ cord. A generous 9" depth offers easy access to the 15 amp rear panel o utlets, which are solidly mounted on yokes to eliminate deflection. An illuminated combination power switch/ circuit breaker is located on the front panel (PD-915R, PD-915RC-20 only). UL Listed in the US and Canada. Occupies one rackspace. The PD-915RC -20 shares all of the same features as the PD-915R, but boasts a generous 20’ cord.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Equipped with 8 rear outlets, and one front outlet
- Standard equipment includes surge and spike protection, EMI filtering, and a 9 cord
- A generous 9 depth
- Offers easy access to the 15 amp rear panel outlets, which are solidly mounted on yokes to eliminte deflection
- An illuminated combination power switch/ circuit breaker is located on the front panel (PD-915R, PD-915RC-20 only)
- UL Listed in the US and Canada
- Occupies one rackspace
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.