Microchip’s PD-9600GC family is 6, 12 and 24 multiport solution for remote powering of current as well as emerging high-power applications. The PD-9600GC is designed specifically to power IEEE 802.11 access points, Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) and dome cameras, IP videophones, thin clients and other high-power Ethernet end terminals with 90W of power. The family solution support 802.3bt powered devices and is also backward compatible and safe to use with any IEEE 802.3af/at terminal.
- IEEE 802.3bt type 4 standard compliant
- IEEE 802.3af/at backward compatible
- PowerView Pro secure, remote SNMP web-based management
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Plug-and-play installation
|Number of Ports||24 PORTS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.