Tripp Lites Hot-swap PDU systems enable live-replacement of standard UPS systems for maintenance with no interruption of connected server or networking loads. Dual input power cables support PDU connection to separate Utility and UPS power sources. Man ual transfer switch with lighted status indicators controls the source of power to connected equipment between Utility and UPS. Set the switch to UPS during normal operation and connected equipment will receive full-time conditioned power from the UPS. Set the switch to Utility to momentarily power connected equipment from the Utility line cord and bypass the UPS while the UPS system is removed and replaced with a fresh one. Once the new UPS is up and running with all data and electrical connections restored, set the switch back to the UPS setting to once again provide fully-conditioned UPS power to connected equipment.
- Tripp Lite Hot-swap PDU systems support live-replacement of standard UPS systems for maintenance with no interruption of connected server or networking loads
- PDUBHV10 is universally compatible with any Tripp Lite or other brand of 200-240V UPS rated up to 1500VA with a C14 input cable option
- 2U horizontal rackmount form factor compatible with 2 or 4 post racks
- Supports space saving rear-post mounting in the same rack space as many Tripp Lite Rackmount UPS systems (select installations, see manual)
- air of detachable PDU input cables connect to separate Utility and UPS power sources (2 C13-C14 interconnect cables included - user supplied alternate cabling supported)
- 8 C13 outlets support critical networking loads in both Utility and UPS operating modes
- One additional C13 pass-through outlet supports UPS input power cord
- Dual input power cables support PDU connection to separate Utility and UPS power sources
- Manual transfer switch with lighted status indicators controls the source of power to cnnected equipment between Utility and UPS
- Set the switch to UPS during normal operation and connected equipment will receive full-time conditioned power from the UPS
- Set the switch to Utility to bypass the UPS and provide connected equipment with unfiltered power directly from the Utility line cord while the UPS system is removed and replaced with a fresh one
- Once the new UPS is up and running with all connections restored, set the switch back to the UPS setting to once again provide fully-condition ed UPS power to connected equipment
|Number of Outlets||8|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.