Tripp Lite Metered ATS / Auto Transfer Switch Provides a Redundant Power Option For Single-corded Network Devices. Dual Input cords Support Separate Connection to PRIMARY and SECONDARY Power Sources. The ATS will Normally Maintain Continuous Output to All Outlets as Derived from the Primary Input Cable. If the Primary Power Source Becomes Unstable or Fails Altogether, the ATS will Switch Over to the Secondary Power Source Until the Primary Input is Restored and Stable. Super-fast Switchover Between Primary and Secondary Power Sources Occurs Within Milliseconds. ATS Functionality is Supported by Any Two Compatible AC Power Sources, Regardless of Phase Angle, to Support a Variety of Advanced Redundant Power Networking Applications. Enables Fault To lerant Hot-swappable UPS Protection when Used with a Single UPS and Fully Redundant UPS Protection when Each Cord is Connected to a Separate UPS System. In a Two-UPS Environment, the Primary Input Cable must be Supported by a Full Time Sine Wave UPS wi th Zero Transfer Time. Tripp Lite SmartOnline Series is Highly Recommended for Use as the Primary UPS in a Two-UPS Application. ATS Configurations Utilizing Separate Mains Circuits, Backup Generators and Even Separate Utility Power Grid Feeds are Fully Supported. On-board ATS Processor Constantly Evaluates Power Quality on Both Input Sources to Prevent Transfer to the Secondary Source when Unavailable or of Lower Quality than the Primary Source. Front Input LED’s Display Primary or Secondary Power A vailability.
- 200-240V 16/20A Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / Metered PDU (Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Provides a redundant power option for critical networking equipment with a single input power cord
- 2 digit display reports output power consumption in amps
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factor; 14.8 in. / 37.6 cm depth
- 10 outlets (8 C13, 2 C19)
- Set of two C20 inlets support connection to separate PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources
- Two 12ft / 3.6m C19 to C20 power cables included
- ATS circuits normallyintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fails or becomes unstable, the ATS will switch to maintain output sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable
- ATS configuratio ns enable fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system (in a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by an online UPS with zero transfer time similar to Tripp Lite SmartOnline series)
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate out of phase utility power grid feeds are fully supported
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source
- Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs in 2-5 milliseconds
- Built-in card slot supports optional SNMPWEBCARD or WEBCARDLX for permanent upgrade to a switched & monitored PDU system
- Outlets are factory programmed for sequential turn-on at 250 millisecond intervals when the PDU is first energized to prevent inrush-rel ated equipment interaction on startup
- Front panel LEDs confirm power availability on both input lines
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||10|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.