TRIPP LITE | PDUMH32HVATNET
7.4kW 230V PDU with ATS provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for non-redundant hardware. LED display and LX Platform networkinterface enables remote outlet control and monitoring of site power status and PDU load levels.
The PDUMH32HVATNET 7.4kW Single-Phase 230V Switched Automatic Transfer Switch / ATS PDU provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server r ooms, it mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard racks and features 18 switched outlets (16 C13 and two C19) in two load banks, each bank protected by a 20A circuit breaker.
Dual 3-meter input cords with IEC309 32A Blue (2P+E) plugs connect to separate p rimary and secondary single-phase 230V power sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1-5 millisecond s should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption.
Built-in LX Platform network management interface. The Java-free LX Platform HTML5-based network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separate) provide a variety of e nvironmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
- Primary and Secondary Inputs for Power Redundancy
- Provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations
- Dual 3m input cords with IEC309 32A Blue (2P+E) plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources
- Automatic Transfer Switching
- Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails or becomes unstable
- 1-5 ms transfer time ensures uninterpted operation of connected equipment
- Built-in processor monitors both sources and prevents switching if secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than primary source
- Multifunction Digital LED Display
- Reports source A and source B input powe status and other information, including power availability, line voltage, frequency, amps, kilowatts and power factor
- Advanced Network Monitoring
- Built-in Ethernet network interface allows remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and notification via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP
- Real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy (+/- 1 percent)
- Automated alerts help prevent accidental overloads, power loss and downtime
- Optional temperature sensor (sold separately) monitos temperature and humidity
- Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP
- 20A Circuit Breakers
- Protect each of 2 single-phase output banks
- Front-panel LED indtes when breaker has tripped
- Cord Retention Brackets
- Secures equipment power cords to reduce cable clutter and increase accessibility to connected components
- Mounts Horizontally in 2U of Rack Space
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. 4-post racks andack enclosures
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.