EATON POWER QUALITY | PDUMNH16HVAT
High-capacity 3.7kW PDU with ATS provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for non-redundant hardware. Digital display and Ethernet interface allow load monitoring to prevent overloads that cause downtime.
The PDUMNH16HVAT 3.7kW Single-Phase 230V Monitored Automatic Transfer Switch / ATS PDU provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server ro oms, it mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks and has an IEC309 16A Blue outlet for connecting a single device or a 0U 230V vertical PDU with IEC309 16A Blue plug.
Dual 10-foot input cords with IEC309 16A Blue plugs connect to separate pr imary and secondary single-phase power sources, including out-of-phase sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary sou rce within 1-5 milliseconds if the primary source fails or becomes unstable to ensure connected equipment remains powered.
Built-in LX Platform network management interface. The Java-free LX Platform HTML5-based network interface enables full remote ac cess for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separate) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP. Digital display with LEDs indicates power availability, voltage, input status for both power sources, outp ut load and power factor, as well as temperature and humidity conditions with optional ENVIROSENSE2 module (sold separate).
- Primary and Secondary Inputs for Power Redundancy
- Offers remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations
- IEC309 16A Blue (2P+E) inputs with 10 ft. cords connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources
- Fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with single UPS; fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS
- Built-In IEC309 16A Blue Outlet
- Powers a single device or indrectly powers equipment through a 0U 230V PDU with IEC309 16A Blue input (sold separately)
- Automatic Transfer Switching
- Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails or becomes unstble
- 1-5 ms transfer time ensures uninterrupted operation of connected equipment
- Built-in processor monitors power sources and prevents switching if secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than primary source
- Multifunction Digital Display wth LEDs
- Reports input status for primary and secondary power sources, power availability, line voltage, frequency, amps, kilowatts and power factor
- Advanced Network Monitoring
- Built-in Ethernet network interface allows full remote access for power montoring, configuration, control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP
- Real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy (+/- 1 percent)
- Tiered access privileges allow both an administrator and guest to log in
- Optional ENVIROSENSEmodule (sold separately) monitors temperature and humidity
- Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing forcommunication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Mounts Horizontally in 1U of Rack Space
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. 4-post racks and rack enclosures
- Optional PDU4PKIT rail kit (sold separately) adds rear mounting support
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.