VIDEOLARM | PFDW75C2N
IP Ready 7 in. Outdoor pressurized dome Housing with WM20G gooseneck wall mount, clear dome, with 24 V AC input, heater/blower, for an IP Network PTZ camera, 120 to 24 V AC, 96vA transformer ; RoHS: Y
Eliminate the negative effects of moisture, dirt, and pollution on valuable camera equipment with the Pressurized FusionDome. The PFD7 protects your surveillance investment while offering an effective monitoring solution. Essential for monitoring ocean shore environments, traffic, agricultural processing and industrial manufacturing plants, the IP67 rated Traffic, Pressurized FusionDome is designed to keep most minute foreign objects from entering the enclosure by maintaining constant pressure withi n the inner housing area, via an inert gas.
IP Network Ready models are compatible with most of todays leading IP and analog camera manufacturers, the Pressurized FusionDome is constructed of a durable engineered plastic top, 94V0 UV protected, and includes an enhanced optical dome. The Pressurized FusionDome includes a pendant mount (some models include the WM20G wall mount), heater/blower. 24 V AC IP Ready outdoor models include 120 to 24 V AC transformer.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Constructed of durable engineered plastic to withstand intense levels of solar heat (UL 94-5VA, UV protected)
- IP67 rating: designed to withstand water and dust intake
- Includes both Schrader and pressure relief valves
- Pressurized to 7psi, able to maintin pressure for 2-3 years
- IK10 impact rating
- Universal mounting plate accepts most IP network camera systems (PTZ or fixed)
- Pendant mount standard with optional mounting brackets
- Heater/blower (H&B) feature standard
- Includes impressive 5-year warran24 V AC and 12V DC input models available
|Voltage/Current Type||24 VAC|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.