Panduit PLT1.5M-M Locking Cable Ties are designed to satisfy the needs of general applications, while delivering consistent performance and reliability. Featuring a curved tip to allow for easy pick up from flat surfaces and faster initial threading. M iniature cross section, 5.6 (142mm) length. For Indoor use, made of Nylon 6.6, are natural in color and come in packages of 1000.
- For indoor use
- Versatile cable ties can be used in countless applications
- One-piece construction for consistent performance and reliability
- Lowest threading force of any one-piece cable tie in the industry
- A variety of materials and colors available for specific applications
- Miniature to Standard cross sections feature a curved tip for easy threading and handling
UL Recognized (File #E56854), UL 62275 Compliant (Type 2, 21), RoHS Complaint
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.