HANWHA TECHWIN | PNM-9000VQ
Network Vandal Outdoor Multi-sensor Multi-directional Dome Camera, (2MP/5MP x 4 Sensors) 8MP 20MP (2MP @ 60fps Or 5MP @30fps), Fixed Focal Lens Modules
Network vandal outdoor Multi-sensor Multi-Directional dome camera, (2MP/5MP X 4 sensors) 8MP 20MP (2MP @ 60fps or 5MP @30fps), fixed focal lens modules, triple codec H.265/H.264/MJPEG with WiseStream II technology, 150dB WDR @ 2MP or 120dB @ 5MP, defoc us detection, built in analytics, 4x SD card, hallway view, HLC, defog detection, DIS(Gyro Sensor), PoE+, IP66/IK10, -40C +55C (-40F +131F).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Exchangeable 4ea x 2MP / 5MP lens modules 8MP to 20MP resolution depend on the combination of lens modules
- Max. 60fps@2M, Max. 30fps@5M (H.265 / H.264)
- WDR 150dB with 2MP lens module, 120dB with 5MP lens module
- 2.4mm, 2.8mm, 3.6mm, 6mm fixed lens (2MPmodule)
- 3.7mm, 4.6mm, 7mm fixed lens (5MP module)
- H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec, Multi streaming support
- Video analytics, WiseStream ?
- IP66, IK10, SD / SDHC / SDXC memory 4 slots
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.