Clarity 5E 48-port standard density patch panel with hinged cable management panel is component compliant to TIA/EIA Category 5e performance requirements. It occupies 4 rack units and measures 19" x 8.75". Jacks are grouped in six-port modules. It is p art of the Clarity 5E link and channel solution that provides significant installed performance headroom.
- Provides access to rear of panel from front side of rack: Supports applications with limited rear access.
- Can be terminated in hinged down position: Quick and convenient cable termination.
- ETL verified to TIA Category 5e component spec: Elevated component performance.
- Center tuned to Clarity 5E patch cords: More transparent mated union.
- Universal wiring: Supports T568A and T568B installs.
- Easy lace 110 termination: Saves installation time.
- Supplied rear cable management: Supports good cabling pracce.
- Standard density design: Provides additional space for cabling.
- RoHS compliant: Lead free.
Category Rating: Category 5ePerformance Rating: Category 5e
Depth Metric: 120.40 mm
Number of Ports: 48
Width Metric: 482.6 mm
Height USA: 8.75 in.Height Metric: 222.3 mm
Cable Diameter Range: 22-26 AWG
|Number of Ports||48|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.