- Advanced surge protection against damaging power transients traveling over computer, AV and network data lines
- Catastrophic event protection - SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults, if the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment; unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges
- Data-line protection - Protection of data lines (ethernet, coaxial and phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges, it is very important to protect your equipment from "back door" electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines
- Fail safe mode - Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges; APC’s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment
- Lightning and surge protection - To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.