BROTHER MOBILE SOLUTIONS | PTP950NW
Wireless Powered Network Laminated Label Printer, HGe/TZe/Hse, 360 x 720 DPI Resolution, 7 MB, 8 Meter Tape, 4.7" Width x 7.6" Depth x 5.7" Height, With Touch Panel Display
The PT-P950NW is a complete wireless on-demand network laminating label printing solution. It comes fully equipped with printer, accessories, label design and print software, and a full length UL certified tape! This small footprint printer produces wi de, premium quality laminated labels at 360dpi print resolution, up to 32mm print height on 36mm tape. It features a built-in automatic cutter that trims a continuous "tape" to virtually any length, one at a time or as a strip of pre-cut labels. And di d you know Brother laminated labels can withstand abrasion, fading, extreme temperatures, chemicals and moisture?
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB, Host USB, Serial and Optional Bluetooth (PA-Bi-002) Interfaces Versatile Wireless and Wired Connectivity Options
- Produce Premium Quality, Infrastructure, Adhoc and Direct Wireless Wi-Fi Communications Connect Directly to a Windows Computer, IOS and Android Smartphone or Tablet
- Larger Print Head Prints up to 32 MM High on 36 MM Wide Tape at 360 DPI Printing Resolution Prints Larger, Easy to Read Labels with Smooth Curves that Help Eliminate Jagged and Pixilated Images, Including Very Small Characters and Graphics
- Automatic Dual Blade Cutting Mechanism
- Pre-Print Strip of Easy to Peel Labels as an Alternative to Sheets and Rolls of Die Cut Labels
- Printer Includes AC Adapter and Easy to Use, Advanced Label Design Software, Prins Laminated Labels up to 3.1 IPS, Print Speed is up to 4X Faster than Other Brother Models and is Ideal for Work in Progress (WIP) and Higher Volume Labeling Applications
- Template Mode Printing and Downloadable Databases, Uses HGE/TZE/HSE Tape, All in One, Drop in Cartridge Design Helps Ensure You Get the Best Print Quality and Makes Replacing Media Virtually Trouble Free
- Small Footprint
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.