VIDEOLARM | PV16N
16’ Free-standing Aluminum Pole complete with universal mounting plate, Flexible Shaft Lowering Tool, lifting hook, power and data connections and one video input; RoHS: Y
The PolEvator is a patented and fully integrated pole and camera lowering device designed for schools, maritime applications, transportation, railway platforms, power generation plants, and corporate campuses. The black extruded aluminum pole utilizes an internal mechanism to raise and lower a variety of surveillance systems for maintenance, service, and replacement. Both rugged and aesthetically pleasing, the system has been used for over 20 years by industries concerned with security, but unwilling to compromise the appearance of their campus.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Solid powder coated aluminum construction to resist corrosion
- Easy to use requires only a standard power drill to raise lever equipment in minutes
- Compatible with network cameras in both the 16’ and 18’ models
- Optional nema-rated base (PV18) for storage of fiber optics, encoders, power supplies, and hard-drives
|Voltage/Current Type||115 VAC|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.