The Pretium wall-mountable housings (PWH) are available in one, two, four, six and 12 panel/module configurations. Combined with the modules, panels, harnesses, trunks and jumpers, they provide a tip-to-tip solution for your fiber optic network.
- Rugged metal construction
- Drop-down front door
- Allows for temporary workshelf
- Jumper routing guides
- Easy fiber management
- Interconnect and cross-connect capabilities
- Variety of applications
- Field-installable lock kit (optional)tional security
- Splice tray holder (optional)
- Easier field splicing
Mounting Type: Wall-Mountable
Product Type (FOH): Wall-Mountable Hardware
Housing Color: Gray
Housing Type: PWH
Locking Availability: Provider door
Maximum Number of Panels per Housing: 2
Panel or Module Type: CCH
Splice Tray Options: 2 category 2R
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-cm): 23.9x44.5x10.2 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 9.4x17.5x4 in
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.