PanZone Wireless Access Point Enclosure; accommodates Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Wireless Access Points. UL2043 rated. Dimensions: 13.75"H x 12.00"W x 4.75"D (349.8mm x 304.8mm x 120.6mm).
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Specifically designed for use with Cisco and other popular Wireless Access Points
- Lockable enclosure protects against tampering and theft
- Knockouts allow multiple antenna configurations
- Connectivity accessory kit (included) provides two-position surface mount box, Mini-Com(TM) TX6(TM)PLUS Jack Module, TX6(TM)PLUS Patch Cord, and grounding cable
- Optional ceiling bracket kit convert allows WAP to be mounted in-ceiling for design flexibility for optimum wireless coverage
- 2’ x 2’ Ceiling bracket eliminates cutting the ceiling tile by replacing a standard 2’ x 2’ ceiling tile
|Fits Tile Size||2’ X 2’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.