- Controlled Factory Environment Provides Consistent Network Performance While Reducing Installation Time and On-Site Waste as Compared to Field-Terminated Installations
- Category 6A and Category 6 UTP Performance Levels Available in CM or LSZH Cable Fire Ratings
- Shielded Options Available Upon Request
- Cable Assemblies Allow Customization Including Pre-Terminated Cassettes, Jack Modules, Modular Plugs, Plug Packs and Unterminated Cable Options to Provide Design Flexibility for All Installations in Lengths from 3 to 90M (0.5M Increments)
- Quicknet Patch Panels in Angled and Flat Designs Enable 24 and 48-Ports in One Rack Unit for Efficient Rack Space Utilization
- Snap in and Out of Quicknet Patch Panels and Include an Integral Release Tab to Ensure Easy On-Site Moves, Adds and Changes
- Eliminates the Time and Cost Associated with On-Site Testing and Ensures Verified Performance (Permanent Link Test Data Supplied with Each Cable Assembly)
- Each Cable Assembly Label Includes Part Number, Performance Level and Serialized Quality Assurance Number for Future Traceability
- Custom Cable Assembly and Individual Cable Labels Available Upon Request
- Facilitate Quick and Easy Connection and Disconnection to a Variety of Switches, Reducing Time and Cost Associated When Installing and Maintaining Structured Cabling Links
- Snaps in and Out of Quicknet Patch Panels and Accepts Mini-Com Modules for UTP, Fiber Optic and Audio/Visual Applications
|Connector Type||CASSETTE TO CASSETTE|
|Lengths||10 M | 32.81 FT.|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.