The CommScope TeraSPEED Solution was developed to provide a fiber optic solution that is the metro/campus backbone for today’s performance requirements. TeraSPEED cables provide the widest possible usable wavelength spectrum by eliminating the high loss caused by water impurities. With this ’water peak’ eliminated, the entire spectrum from is available, allowing for future expansion of data rates and additional services by the use of cost effective coarse wavelength division multi-plexing (CWDM). The Cable is designed to cost-effectively future-proof enterprise campus backbones for next generation equipment. The cable uses a standard color tight buffered construction. The higher fiber count cable utilize a sub-unitized design with a color-coded sub units for easy identification. In addition to LC connectors, TeraSPEED Solution supports the duplex SC connector as well as the ST II+ connector. An extensive line of wall and rack mounted cabinets and telecommunication outlets for building entrance facilities, equipment rooms, telephone closets/floor distributors and work areas are available. CommScope channels comprised exclusively of TeraSPEED single-mode passive products, end-to-end, are capable of delivering in accordance with application standards.
- Zero water peak single-mode fiber
- Maximizes support for lowest cost CWDM technology and delivers lowest cost path to future single-mode applications
- Supports legacy single-mode equipment and applications
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.