Working in environments where cable and network qualification is necessary to confirm correct installation, SignalTEK II is a cost-effective way to test network links to performance standards including IEEE 802.3ab. SignalTEK II is designed to test c opper and fiber cabling capable of supporting voice, video, data and CCTV applications over 10/100 Megabit or Gigabit Ethernet.
With multiple network troubleshooting features including wiremap by pin with distance to fault, cable tracing and verifying Ethernet connectivity, SignalTEK II is a highly versatile and cost effective handheld tool.
The rubber moulded housing is perfect for the cabling installer whose workplace requires a rugged and robust tool. When working in poorly lit areas the bright, backlit color screen displays test results clearly.
User-exchangeable RJ45 inserts and intuitive screen icons ensure the installer maximizes productivity in the working day. Completed jobs can be reported upon, using the internal memory and USB interface to export results.
Capable of multiple performance testing, SignalTEK II enables the IT or network administrator to operate, with confidence in the accuracy of the results, both rapidly and with minimal user training.
SignalTEK II perfor active network testing through hubs and switches all the way to the server.
Not only does it detect and run load testing on PoE and PoE+, SignalTEK II is specifically capable of running full bi-directional Gigabit tests, providing time savings and assurance of network performance.
Incorporating IPv6 compatibility, SignalTEK II provides a future-proof investment for all who need a cable qualifier.
Providing multiple benefits to all users, SignalTEK II is a handheld cable and network qualifi designed to confirm correct installation of copper and fiber cabling capable of supporting voice, video, data and CCTV applications over 10/100 Megabit or Gigabit Ethernet.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
Qualify new cabling installations to generate end-user confidence in the infrastructure to support desired applications such as Voice over IP (VoIP)
Test that existing cabling can support Gigabit Ethernet Troubleshoot network issues by performing active network testing through switches all the way to the server
Run transmission tests: verify that existing network infrastructure can handle proposed upgrades & additions
Document network connectivity and generate detailed reports proving job completion to initiate end-customer paymen
- Full Gigabit load cable test
- Powerful network load testing through switches provides assurance of network performance
- Excellent wiremapping by pin, with distance to fault
- Support for copper and fiber optic network
|Type||ETHERNET LAN TESTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.