APC BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC | RBC43
APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #43
- Genuine APC RBC are tested and certified for compatibility to restore UPS performance to the original specifications
- Guaranteed UPS compatibility - Tested and approved to restore the performance of APC UPS, maintains UPS safety certifications (UL, VDE, CSA) and lifetime equipment protection policy (as applicable)
- Long battery life - Designed by APC by schneider electric exclusively for APC UPS’s for complete compatibility with the intelligent battery management system
- Fully assembled for easy hot swap installation - APC RBCs are safe, reliable and contain a minimum number of connections saving valuable time, because APC RBCs are hot-swappable, no network downtime is required in order to install them
- Re-usable packaging with clear instructions on how to properly dispose of spent batteries, convenient, easy and green
- Prepaid postage to a nearby recycling partner - Insures that almost 100% of the old battery is recycled, protecting the environment
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.