PANDUIT | RGEJ1057PFY
#10 AWG (6mm) jumper; bent lug on Grounding Strip side, .16 oz. (5cc) of Antioxidant and Two each #12-24 x 1/2", M6 x 12mm, #10-32 x 1/2" and M5 x 12mm thread-forming screws.
- Bond network equipment to grounding strip or grounding busbar
- Jumper kit available with both ends factory terminated to provide a bolt-on solution
- Jumper kit available with one end factory terminated to attach to the grounding strip or grounding busbar; free end accommodates unique equipment terminations
- Use jumpers with 90 bent lug, on grounding strip side, for high density grounding requirements up to one ground point per RU
- Use jumpers with 45 bent lugs, on grounding strip side, for improved cable management
- Use 24" jumpers when network equipment ground point is located near the grounding strip side of the rack or cabinet
- Use 36" jumpers when network equipment ground point is located away from the grounding strip side of the rack
- Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.