While a necessity for managing, distributing and controlling structured cabling, all racks and cable management devices are not created equal. CommScope understands the potential negative impact on network performance and company productivity when inst allation and accessibility are challenging. CommScope designs its racks and cable management devices with the same level of detail and importance as its infrastructure solutions, ensuring that customers get the best product to protect and manage their investment. Available in 2-post, 4-post and wall mount options, CommScope Racks are designed for use in telecommunications equipment rooms for storing 19" (48.26cm) EIA rack-mount telecommunication equipment. CommScope Wall Mount Racks include three si zes of hinged swing gate wall racks. The wall mount equipment rack is designed for applications where floor space for free standing racks or cabinets is not available. It provides a sturdy platform for wall mounted equipment. The CommScope Rack offerin g includes a wide range of accessories for customizing each rack to meet your specific requirements: shelves, power distribution, ladder racks and cable management.
- Equipment Racks available in both 2-post and 4-post configurations
- UL Listed
- Racks Finish: Durable black epoxy power-coat
- Packaged in one container, unassembled
- Racks easily assembled, hardware included
- Wall Mount Racks available in 12U, 20U and 25U heights
- Wall Mount Racks have swinging door hinges from left or right side
- Wall Mount Racks provide cable lances in top and sides for cable ties and straps
|Height||GREATER THAN 7’ TO 8’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.