RL series 19 2-post open frame racks incorporate a self-squaring, self-leveling design for easy assembly. Top rails accommodate standard cable ladders.; Threaded 10-32 or 12-24, with numbered rackspace increments; Channels constructed from 11-gauge steel to provide extra strength; Finished in a black powder coat; Includes 50 rack screws; Static load capacity - 1,600 lbs. when properly loaded and anchored; UL Listed in the US and Canada. UL Listed load capacity - 400 lbs.
- Self-aligning design speeds assembly
- 1600 lb. weight capacity
- 1/8" (11-gauge) steel channels for strength
- Aluminum top angles for easy field-drilling
- Stabilizer gussets on feet
- Durable black powder coat finish
- 50 rack screws included
- Optional cantilever support base available
- 10-32 & 12-24 threaded hardware available
- Vertical Cable Duct option available for dressing cables between open frame racks
- 2-post open frame racks incorporate a self-squaring, self-leveling design for easy assembly.
|Height||GREATER THAN 6’ TO 7’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.