The REDSCAN RLS-3060 is an innovative laser scan detector. It can detect a moving object’s size, speed, and distance from the detector and process that information with a unique algorithm, which results in high-reliability detection of people with mini mal false alarms. The detector can also be mounted vertically or horizontally according to the application and site conditions.
With four outputs for remote video applications and up to 4 fully programmable detection areas linked with these outputs, the RLS-3060 is the ideal detector for controlling PTZ cameras.
REDSCAN is a sophisticated next-generation outdoor detector that streamlines video monitoring and reduces installation costs.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- IP Connections
- 100 feet radius for 190 degrees
- Vertical and horizontal mounting
- Unique detection algorithm
- Four independently adjustable detection areas for PTZ camera control
- Form C master alarm output
- Easy installation
- Automatic area setting function
- Environmental disqualification circuit
- Anti-rotation function
- Anti-masking function
- Fog cancellation algorithm(Patent pending)
- Trouble output
- Tamper output
|Current (Amps)||LESS THAN 0.5A|
|Height - Inches||APPROXIMATELY 13 INCHES|
|Range - Feet||100 FEET RADIUS|
|Input Power||24V DC|
|Normal State||NORMALLY CLOSED|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC MOTION SENSORS|
|Thickness/Depth - Inches||APPROXIMATELY 6 INCHES|
|Width - Inches||APPROXIMATELY 5 INCHES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.