RAYTEC LTD | RM25-120
Infrared LED Illuminator, 1-Panel, RAYMAX 25, 100 to 230 Volt AC, 10 Watt, 45-LED, 850 NM Wavelength, 120 Degree, 3" Length x 4" Width x 2" Depth, Black, With PSU
High Performance, Low Energy, RAYMAX Infra-Red LED illuminator designed to work in conjunction with any B&W or Day/Night camera delivering excellent images at night. Available in 10, 30, 50 &120 options, includes PSU with control features. 940nm co vert options also available. RAYMAX Infra-red illuminators provide Low Running Costs, Zero Maintenance, 10 year life, 5 Year Warranty and are Vandal-resistant.
- Latest LED Technology
- Adaptive Illumination
- Fully Controllable Power Supply
- Low Voltage PSU
- Active LED Life Control
- Vandal Resistant
- Zero Light Pollution
- Even Output Illumination
- Semi-Covert or Covert
- Mains Powered Infrared LED Illuminator
- Surft LED Technology
- Zero Maintenance
- Supplied with Dedicated Power Supply Unit
|Voltage/Current Type||220 VAC|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.