RXM miniature relays are part of Harmony Electromechanical Relays. This is a plug in relay to be mounted on a RXZE socket. It is a 4 C/O relay with current rating of 6A, control circuit voltage of 120 V AC 50/60 Hz. It also offers one-step loackable te st button and mechanical indicator for contact status. The testbutton is activated momentarily by pushing the red pushbutton on the front and locked by flipping up the green part. The mechanical indicator is next to the testbutton, where an orange flag indicates the relay contact status. A green LED on the front will illuminate when the relay is on. Status display with LED: clearly signal both in the day and night. Its design is fit for industrial machines, packaging, textile, HVAC, automation contr ol panels, low/medium voltage switchgear, motor controls, PLC Interfaces, power supplies, building or medical equipment, lighting controls. It is a green premium product and conforms to international standard and certifications like IEC, CE, UL, CSA, E AC, Lloyd’s, RoHS and REACH. RXM Relay should be used with a RXZE socket (screw clamp, screw connector, push-in terminal). To protect against vibrations, plastic/metal clamp can be added to the socket. Protection modules and marking legend are also ava ilable. It is sold in lots of 10 and reference includes relay only. The RXM plug-in relays are a series of industrial plug-in relays designed for both simple and complex automation systems and available with 2 CO (12A), 3 CO (10A), 4 CO (6A) contacts, 4 CO (3A) low level contacts.
- High performance to ensure machine and system availabilityWide range to meet most industrial applicationsEasy installation and maintenance with plug-in relayFlexibile options of sockets and accessories
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.