AFL TELECOMMUNICATIONS LLC | S015671
Fusion Splicer Kit, Includes Battery, Charge Cord, Cleaver, Stripper, Adapter, Electrode, Fiber Holder, USB Cable, Alcohol Dispenser, Screw Driver, Sleeve Loader, Case, Guide
- The Fujikura 70R is Equipped with a Precision, Fixed V-Groove for Splicing Single Fibers or Ribbon Fiber up to 12 Fibers
- Incorporating the Proven Ruggedized Features Pioneered by Fujikura, the 70R has Added Automated and Enhanced User Control Features to Increase Splicing Efficiency
- A User Programmable, Automated Wind Protector Expedites the Splicing Process by Automatically Closing to Initiate the Splice Process and Opening Upon Splice Completion
- A New Auto-Start "Clamshell Design" Tube Heater Applies Heat to Both Sides of the Splice Protection Sleeve Resulting in a 40-Second Shrink Time for 12-Fiber Ribbon
- The Result is a Total Splice Process Time of Approximately 55 Seconds Ruggedness and Durability are Greatly Enhanced by a Mirror-Less Optica l System and "Severe-Impact Resistant" Monitor
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.