TRANSITION NETWORKS | S3230-1040-EU
S3230 Series OAM/IP-Based Remotely Managed Network Interface Device, Port One: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft], Port Two: 100/1000BASE-X SFP Slot (Empty), EU
The ION 3230 Series of Network Interface Devices (NIDs) are multi-service NIDs that provide SLA-assurance and advance fault management that is compliant with MEF and IEEE standards. The ION 3230 Series are designed for business Ethernet and mobile backhaul deployments. The ION S3230 Series are MEF 9, 14 and 21 certified. The ION 3230 Series is a 10/100/1000Mbps product with advance features including - IEEE 802.1ag Service OAM, IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM, ITU Y.1731 Performance Monitoring, VLAN, QoS, SSH/SSL, jumbo frame support and bandwidth allocation
Complete End to End Visibility- Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM)- Fiber-to-the-Premise (FTTP)- E-Line Services (EPL and EVPL)- Enterprise Markets
- 10K jumbo frame support
- Two selectable remote management modes- IP-based remote management, In-band link (remote device managed by local peer)
- AutoCross(TM)- Auto-negotiation- pause- transparent link pass through- far-end-fault- remote loopback- field upgradeable firmware
- IEEE 802.1p QoS packet classification, IPv4 IP TOS, DiffDerv and IPv6 traffic class QoS classification, IEEE 802.1q VLAN and double VLAN tagging with 4096 VIDs, DHCP client
- SNTP; TFTPt; RADIUS client; RMON counters for each port; Bandwidth profiling; DMI optical management; Cable diagnostic function for copper ports
- SSH; Telnet; Command Line Interface (CLI); Web management; Focal point management; SNMP v1, v2c and v3; USB port for basic setup; Management VLAN
Item: OAM/IP-Based Remotely Managed Network Interface Device
Data Rate: Copper: 10/100/1000 Mbps; Fiber: 1000 Mbps
Filtering Addresses: 8K MAC Addresses
Maximum Frame Size: 10240 Bytes
Power: Input: 100 - 240 Volt AC,1 Amp; Output: 12 Volt DC, 1.25 A
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating Temperature; 5 - 95% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 100/1000BASE-X SFP Slot (Empty)
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width x.500 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3, IEEE Std. 802.3ah, IEEE Std. 802.1P, IEEE Std. 802.1Q, IEEE Std. 802.1X, EN55022 Class A, EN55024, UL60950, CE Mark, MEF 9, 14 + 21 Certified, 802.3ah Link OAM, 802.1ag Services OAM, ITU Y.1731
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.