TRANSITION NETWORKS | S6120-1040-EU
S6120 Series ION 4xT1/E1/J1 Copper to Fiber Network Interface Device With Ethernet, Port One: (1) SFP Port (Empty), Port Two: (4) RJ48 [1.5 km/0.9 mi] Plus 10/100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m], EU
The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 copper to fiber network interface device (NID) provides a solution for those users that need to extend multiple T1/E1 connections and 10/100Mbps Ethernet over fiber. The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 supports Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers to support a variety of fiber types, distances and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies. The use of Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) SFPs can be utilized to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fiber infrastructure. The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 NID must be used in pairs. A typical installation will include a chassis card installed in the ION Platform locally and a standalone device installed at the remote location
For T1/E1/J1 Extension Over Fiber, Mobile Backhaul, Business Customers
- 4 x RJ48 copper interfaces
- (1) fiber interface (fixed or SFP)
- (2) SFP ports on S6121-1040 model
- (1) RJ45 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- AutoCross (auto MDI/MDI-X on Ethernet port)
- Pause (flow control) on Ethernet port
- Loopback via test set
- Local and reloopbacks
- LEDs for device status and troubleshooting
- Settings for line code, line build out, loopbacks and Alarm Indication Signal (AIS)
- Access to complete status and configuration on local and remote device
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Remote managementtended operating temperature
Item: ION 4xT1/E1/J1 Copper to Fiber Network Interface Device With Ethernet
Switches: Numerous Switch Settings For Line Coding, Line Build Out, Loopback and AIS
Data Rate: Copper Ports (RJ48): T1(J1) = 1.544 Mbps, E1 = 2.048 Mbps; Ethernet Port (RJ45): 10/100 Mbps; SFP Port (Empty): 100BASE-X/OC-3
Status LEDs: Power, Port Status, Loopback And AIS
Power Consumption: 6 Watt Maximum
Input Power: AC: 12 Volt DC Via Barrel Connector Using 100 - 240 Volt AC; UL Listed Power Supply
Environmental Conditio: -10 to 65 deg C Operating Temperature; -40 to 85 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing
Port One: 1 SFP Port (Empty)
Port Two: (4) RJ48 [1.5 km/0.9 mi] Plus 10/100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m]
Dimension: 3.700 Inch Width x 6.500 Inch Deth x 1.800 Inch Height
ANSI T1.102, T1.403 and T1.408 ITU I.431, G.703,G.736, G.775 and G.823 ETSI 300-166, 300-233 and TBR 12/13 AT&T Pub 62411, IEEE 802.3(TM)-2008; Safety Compliance: EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.